Data Legal Drive 12 fonctionalities
Mapping of processing
Data Legal Drive enables the DPO or any person concerned by data management to simply, rapidly and intuitively:
- list the personal data processing undertaken by the company as data controller or as data processor;
- describe each of the processing in compliance with article 30 of GDPR;
- monitor in a collaborative manner the status of every processing mapping;
- integrate the processing mappings made with excel, through a fast and secured transfer module.
Recording of processing
Data Legal Drive enables you constitute progressively a recording of the company’s processing, in compliance with article 30 of GDPR by:
- classifying the processing according to the company’s qualification, the domains and the concerned Departments;
- duplicating easily then adjusting the processing shared by several Departments or several entities of a group;
- giving a global vision of the recording in order to detect inconsistencies and missing information.
When the description of the company processing has already been made with Excel, a transfer module enables the fast and secured integration of data into the Data Legal Drive platform
Management of data subjects’ requests
Data Legal Drive offers the tools to save and manage all requests received from a data subject :
- by creating a form centralising the identity of the concerned person, the justification of her/his identity, the demand’s nature, (access demand, deleting, limitation, opposition, rectification, etc.) and demand’s deadline;
- by uploading the demand as well as the potential answer of the data controller;
- by assigning the task of processing each demand to the appropriate company’s department;
- by monitoring and listing in a dashboard all the waiting, processed and closed demands.
Management of personal data breach
Data Legal Drive enables you to record and manage personnal data breaches, identified internally or declared by subcontractors:
- by creating a form collecting the nature of the breach, the categories of the concerned data, the approximate number of recordings of these data , the description of the likely consequences of the breach and the description of the taken or considered measures;
- by identifying if this violation constitutes a risk for the rights and liberties of physical persons which would justify a notification to the supervisory authorities, or even constitutes a high risk which would justify a notification to the concerned persons;
- by downloading documents related to the breach and the taken measures;
- by following and listing in a dashboard all the personal data breaches processed by the company.
Legal and technical support chat
Data Legal Drive puts at your disposal a chat enabling you to ask any legal or technical questions about handling and using the platform:
- Technical questions related to the use of the platform, access, profile and password management are dealt with by IT technician from POCKET RESULT, who develops the platform and manages its hosting;
- Legal questions related to handling the platform, definition of concepts and inputs in the platform’s different pages and forms are addressed by lawyers from STAUB & ASSOCIÉS
Interested by the software’s features ?
Get a free demo !